KenZen-Do Karate & Foxhall Wellness will follow all required State and Local guidelines concerning COVID-19 and the current pandemic. Our top priority is keeping our students and staff safe.
- All employees will have their temperature taken and documented upon arrival to the center each day.
- All visitors and students will be required to complete a short screening upon arrival at the center, including having their temperature taken.
- Masks will be required at all times while in the center.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to the center. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the school.
- Class sizes will be reduced to ensure that we maintain social distancing guidelines at all times. We ask that family members drop off students to keep the number of people at the school limited.
- At the end of each day, we use medical-grade UV sanitizers to thoroughly sanitize and disinfect the center daily.
- We have a HEPA filtration system to continuously clean and sanitize the air throughout the center.
- All doorways, doorknobs, chairs, and any other surfaces will be disinfected throughout the day, between classes.