KenZen-Do Karate & Foxhall Wellness will follow all required State and Local guidelines concerning COVID-19 and the current pandemic. Our top priority is keeping our students and staff safe.
- All employees will have their temperature taken and documented upon arrival to the center each day.
- All visitors and students will be required to complete a short screening upon arrival at the center, including having their temperature taken.
- Masks will be required at all times while in the center.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival to the center. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the school.
- Class sizes will be reduced to ensure that we maintain social distancing guidelines at all times. Family members of students may or may not be permitted in the center during classes, depending on the number of people in the center.
- At the end of each day, we will be using medical-grade UV sanitizers to thoroughly sanitize and disinfect the center daily.
- We have installed an upgraded HEPA filtration system to continuously clean and sanitize the air throughout the center.
- All doorways, doorknobs, chairs, and any other surfaces will be sprayed and disinfected throughout the day, between classes.